Tyson Fury has stated that Anthony Joshua will get 40 percent of the financial split ahead of any potential fight between the two heavyweights.
Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn spoke earlier this week about the possibility of a fight between the two in 2018 after Fury accepted a backdated ban from UK Anti-Doping Agency which leaves him free to fight, pending a boxing licence.
Hearn is currently in negotiations over a potential unification fight with Joseph Parker and financial splits are thought to be a sticking point with the Kiwi's team as well as with Joshua's other primary target -- WBC champion Deontay Wilder.
Joshua said Parker was the only opponent who was remotely realistic in negotiations, and the WBA Super and IBF champion is yet to respond to Fury's claim to the lion's share of any potential deal.
"Anthony Joshua will accept 40 percent of our fight, will walk first and be announced first," said Fury. "I'm the biggest fight out there for these guys by double. You heard it here first."
— TYSON2FASTFURY (@Tyson_Fury) December 20, 2017