NFL Insider Dan Graziano Breaks Down Week 11
Week 11 in the NFL brought plenty of drama. Two overtime finishes, a last-second touchdown on the Vegas strip, a devastating injury to Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow, and the benching of Miami Dolphins signal caller, Tua Tagovailoa. Oh and Taysom Hill made his long-awaited debut as a starting quarterback in New Orleans. ESPN NFL Insider Dan Graziano joins the show to break down Sundays action. Plus, more on the legacy of the Ice Bucket Challenge, and saying good-bye to its second co-founder, who just died from ALS.
THE GIANNIS DRAFT Ep. 1: Who is Giannis?
He was a Greek teen of Nigerian descent, hocking trinkets on the streets of Athens. And when he started playing basketball, few people knew what to make of Giannis Antetokounmpo. The only thing the scouts could see was that he was all arms and legs. The only thing Giannis could envision was an opportunity for his family.
Most Recent Podcasts
The FC crew discuss the latest happenings surrounding Barcelona and ask the question of whether the side is good enough to finish top four in La Liga this season. Plus, Manchester City continue their downfall while Jurgen Klopp calls out the congestion of the football calendar.
A Star is Born, Fergusons Return, Leave Khabib Alone!
Deiveson Figueiredo won handily at UFC 255, and then agreed to fight Brandon Moreno next month at UFC 256. DC & Helwani discuss Figgys burgeoning stardom, as well as another dominant Valentina Shevchenko performance. Then, the guys talk about Tony Fergusons Dec. 12 lightweight fight with Charles Oliveira, Poirier vs. McGregor 2 happening on Fight Island potentially with fans in attendance, if we should take Khabib Nurmagomedov at his word about retirement, DCs ongoing beef with Jon Jones and much, much more.
Week 11 Reaction- Mahomes Magic, Burrow Out for Season, Tua Benched, Lookahead to MNF
Host Laura Rutledge along with Mina Kimes, Dan Orlovsky and Ryan Clark discuss a busy Sunday in what has amounted to one of the strangest NFL seasons of all time. The injury bug continued to tackle the leagues biggest stars as Joe Burrow goes down for the year with a torn MCL and ACL, Mahomes shows who the real MVP is and is Tua's benching a sign of things to come or just a blip in the radar? The crew discusses all of that and much more, including the biggest MNF game of the year as Brady and the Bucs look to take down Aaron Donald and the Rams.
Free Agency Winners & Losers
Rachel Nichols, Kendrick Perkins, Zach Lowe and Jackie MacMullan sort through all the winners and losers from free agency this weekend. PLUS we discuss the max extensions from the 2017 draft class: Jayson Tatum, De'Aaron Fox, Donovan Mitchell BUT no Bam Adebayo yet.
It's Not A Cute Little Story
Herbie and Negandhi kick off the podcast discussing what they might see in the first batch of College Football Playoff rankings, BYU turning down a game against Washington, Notre Dame-UNC, Dabo Swinneys raging against Florida State, Indianas near comeback against Ohio State, Northwestern having Wisconsins number and the Iron Bowl.
- After a showcase in a coastal Italian town, the Milwaukee Bucks and Atlanta Hawks had seen enough. And yet, it was the Hawks' courtship that secured a promise for the franchise to believe they had an inside track on drafting Giannis. And when Giannis touched down in Atlanta prior to the draft, the organization became even more obsessed with making this Greek teen a Hawk.
- From Atlanta to New York, Giannis' new American journey delivered him to the NBA draft. First, he needed to understand how it all worked. He needed a suit. He needed a Greek flag. And he needed a team. No one knew who would be selected no. 1. As the picks started to come off the board, Giannis Antetokounmpo finally wondered whether this grand plan would all come together.
- Bomani takes a look at James Hardens attempts to get out of Houston, including whether or not it makes sense to choose star teammates over fit (1:13). Is The Masters the biggest flex in the game (22:05) and how did the Sunday slate of NFL games look in its shadow (33:36)? Plus, part two of our Baseline series on the preps-to-pros pipeline of basketball with ESPNs Brian Windhorst (41:56). The guys dive into the track record of success for players that jumped from high school to the NBA and discuss how invested the NBA is in trying to limit the number of gambles teams take on potential talent.
- Zach and ESPN's Brian Windhorst discuss the first day of the NBA's transaction period: James Harden rumors, Chris Paul to Phoenix, the Lakers reloading, more.
- Zach Lowe joins Brian Windhorst to discuss what the Jrue Holiday trade means for Giannis Antetokounmpo's future with the Bucks. Plus, the guys take a look at some of the deals already made around the league.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST
ESPN Originals30 for 30
Around the Rim
Baseball Tonight with Buster Olney
Behind the Bets with Doug Kezirian
Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective
Cheap Heat with Peter Rosenberg
Courtside with Greenberg & Dakich
DC & Helwani
Down & Distance
ESPN On Ice with Wyshynski and Kaplan
Fantasy Focus Baseball
Fantasy Focus Football
I'm Interested with Mike Greenberg
Jalen & Jacoby - The Aftershow
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy
Le Batard & Friends - Mystery Crate
Le Batard & Friends - South Beach Sessions
Le Batard & Friends - STUpodity
Marty Smith's America The Podcast
Matty & The Caddie
Sports? with Katie Nolan
Stanford Steve & The Bear
That's What She Said with Sarah Spain
The Adam Schefter Podcast
The Bill Barnwell Show
The CFB Podcast with Herbie, Pollack & Negandhi
The Gab & Juls Show
The Lowe Post
The Mina Kimes Show featuring Lenny
The Right Time with Bomani Jones
The Sporting Life with Jeremy Schaap
The Undefeated: Rhoden Fellows
The Woj Pod
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Get the latest updates on Twitter. Follow us.