W2W4: Arsenal should look to Ramsey, Liverpool need a big win
Aaron Ramsey showed in the North London derby just what Arsenal will soon be missing, while Liverpool need a convincing performance at long last.
Arsenal show Man United how to replace a legendary manager
Manchester United have lurched from one disaster to the next since Sir Alex Ferguson retired, but Arsenal seem to have got it right first time.
- Emery: Out-of-position Auba can win Golden Boot
- Mourinho: Utd have three fit defenders vs. Arsenal
- Poch tells Arsenal to save celebrations for trophies
- Chelsea can offer Hazard new deal 'immediately'
Man City survive Watford scare despite Jesus' wastefulness
Man City were winners at Watford despite a late Hornets fightback, but Gabriel Jesus, handed another chance, concerningly missed the mark again.
Mahrez, Sane 8/10 as City hold on
The scoreline may not have suggested as much, but Manchester City won emphatically at Watford, led by David Silva, Riyad Mahrez and Leroy Sane.
Guardiola has 'trust' in City amid FFP probe
An independent investigation was opened by European football's governing body into City following allegations in German magazine Der Spiegel.
LIVE Transfer Talk: Prem clubs in battle for Pavard
The Stuttgart defender starred for France during the World Cup and Liverpool, Tottenham and Bayern are tracking him. Transfer Talk has the latest.
Transfer Rater: Ramsey to Barca? Pulisic moving in January?
Shaka Hislop examines the latest transfer rumours involving Aaron Ramsey, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Christian Pulisic, Chicharito and Toby Alderweireld.
Ramsey, Martial, Rabiot lead top free agents
The January transfer window is almost upon us, but it could be the last chance for clubs to sell these players before they depart for free.
- Brighton's Hughton calls out Duffy after Palace win
- Bournemouth snap four-game losing streak with Huddersfield win
- Perez brace sees West Ham past Cardiff
- Madrid interested in City starlet Diaz - sources
- Monaco out of drop zone with Amiens win
- Relegation-threatened Athletic Bilbao sack manager
- Afghanistan probing abuse of women's players
- Maradona to be investigated for verbal spat with fans
- Mourinho clarifies top four 'miracle' comment
- Bale: I deserved Puskas award win over Salah
- Riquelme: Copa 'most costly friendly in history'
- Chelsea over-30 policy delaying Luiz, Cesc deals
- Pochettino tips Saints' Davis to be 'great manager'
- Security fears see PSG-Montpellier postponed
Fear and loathing at a bizarre Ballon d'Or
Two days after the "yellow vest" protestors submerged Paris in fire and tear gas, Luka Modric was voted No. 1 in a bizarre Ballon d'Or.
Why Modric winning the Ballon d'Or matters in Spain
Some people don't consider the Ballon d'Or a big deal, but Sid Lowe explains why Luka Modric winning the prize will resonate in Spain.
Modric ends Ronaldo-Messi hold on Ballon d'Or
After winning the Champions League with Real Madrid and leading Croatia to the World Cup final, Luka Modric has capped off 2018 by winning European football's biggest individual prize.
Extra Time: Most underrated player; is Craig Burley human?
The guys respond to your tweets about the Ballon d'Or, the world's most underrated player, Jose Mourinho and why Craig Burley won't support a team.
Neymar, Salah and the rise of the wide forward
There was a point in time when the stars of football played through the middle, but these days the biggest names wreak havoc from the wings.
Amid U.S.'s future focus, Berhalter just wants to get to work
As their new coach was introduced in upscale New York surrounds, U.S. Soccer wanted to look forward. Who could blame them? The past has been brutal.
U.S.-Panama friendly Berhalter's first in charge
Berhalter, 45, will oversee the U.S.'s annual winter camp beginning on Jan. 7, in Carson, California, before overseeing a pair of friendlies.
Berhalter 'humbled, honored' to manage U.S. team
The former Columbus Crew manager said he is ready for the challenge of leading the team back to the World Cup.
- Mourinho warns Klopp 'trophies matter'
- Zidane should go to Premier League - Wenger
- Emery: Arsenal teen Saka showed 'big personality'
- Laporte: France omission is 'personal'
- No need to reassure Spurs on future - Pochettino
- Gundogan: Sterling made 'point clear' on racism
- Pochettino prefers Real Madrid links to sack talk
The 2018 World Cup stories of ESPN's Jayaditya Gupta, updated as he takes in more of the sights and sounds of the host country Russia.
Results and scores from the Premier League, Champions League, La Liga, English football league and more.
Keep track of all the important upcoming fixtures in the Premier League, Champions League, La Liga and more.
Updated tables from Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and other major global leagues
Check out the completed deals from all the major leagues this summer.
Football has been more than a sport for India's north-east region; it has given people an identity. And Aizawl's stunning I-League run offers a lesson in building the sport from the grassroots.