Clubs are slowly turning their eyes toward the summer window, and Transfer Talk has the updates on all the latest rumours.
Liverpool want Marouane Fellaini
In what could be one of the more unexpected moves of the summer, Liverpool have offered Marouane Fellaini a three-year deal as they aim to prise him away from Manchester United, according to L'Equipe.
The former Everton midfielder is out of contract at the end of the season and has attracted interest from Paris Saint-Germain, Monaco and Besiktas.
But Liverpool are trying to push their way to the front of the queue, with Fellaini's future still uncertain despite Jose Mourinho's attempts to convince him to stay at Old Trafford.
If the Belgium international joins the Reds, he will be the first player to transfer directly between the two clubs since Phil Chisnall in 1964.
But is Mohamed Salah set to leave?
Liverpool will need more than just Fellaini if they lose Mohamed Salah in the summer, which is what Le10Sport suggests as PSG step up their interest in the forward.
Salah is enjoying the form of his life this season, scoring 38 goals in all competitions to lift the Reds to third in the Premier League and help them put one foot in the Champions League semifinals.
That has alerted big-spending PSG, who have reportedly made contact with the 25-year-old's representatives over a potential transfer.
Real Madrid are also tracking the Egypt international, but it's unlikely Liverpool will entertain any offers, especially so soon after selling Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona.
Manchester is Fred
Fresh from beating Manchester City in Saturday's derby, Manchester United are looking to hijack the Blues' bid for Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fred, according to the Daily Mirror.
The Brazilian was tipped for a move to City at the end of the January transfer window, but so far no deal has been agreed.
That has allowed United to try and tempt the 25-year-old to Old Trafford, with Jose Mourinho desperate to strengthen his midfield.
Shakhtar have placed a £50 million price tag on Fred after he impressed in the Champions League this season, as City and United prepare to duke it out for his signature.
- Is Lionel Messi set to reunite with Neymar? The Brazilian's curious social media posts on Sunday has sent the rumour mill into overdrive.
The injured PSG star tweeted: "When my friend and I #LeoMessi get together big things happen! I'm telling you guys more! Stay tuned!"
Is a return to Barcelona for Neymar on the cards? Will Messi be headed to Paris? Or are they just hanging out to play some Fortnite? You be the judge.
- Despite his recent drop in form, Watford winger Richarlison is still in line for a £40m move in the summer. The Daily Mirror says the Brazilian is a target for PSG and Monaco, along with Premier League duo Chelsea and Arsenal.
- Everton will offer £25m for Aaron Cresswell as Sam Allardyce aims to be reunited with a player he signed for West Ham four years ago, reports the Sun. The left-back is seen as a long-term replacement for Leighton Baines, who will turn 34 next season.
- Sheffield Wednesday youngster George Hirst is set to join Manchester United, according to the Mirror. The 19-year-old striker is the son of Owls legend David, who was once a target for Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford.
- Melbourne Victory's Christian Theoharous is attracting the interest of a number of German clubs.
The 18-year-old has made 17 A-League appearances this season, mostly off the bench, and the Age reports that the winger now "feels the opportunity to test himself overseas is too good to pass up."