The coronavirus pandemic has made the summer transfer window uncertain, but here are the rumours floating around Europe's big leagues and beyond.
TOP STORY: United plotting move for Inter's Skriniar
United have been targeting a number of centre-backs in 2020, and, in particular, the dependable Slovakian is a player who has been continually linked with a move to Old Trafford. However, the Reds' chances of a move appeared to have been scuppered when Skriniar put pen to paper on a new deal at the San Siro.
However, Tuttosport suggests Inter may now consider selling Skriniar as a result of the 25-year-old struggling to fit into Antonio Conte's back three. Skriniar has had a disappointing spell in the past few months and, as a result, his asking price might be lower than it was six months ago, which is why United have made their new offer.
United aren't alone in their admiration for the player, though, with rivals City also interested as well as Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, which means Inter will have to evaluate any offers they receive this summer.
21.45 BST: Manchester United are favourites to land Leicester City defender Ben Chilwell, and are ready to get rid of Luke Shaw to get the deal done, according to the Mirror. The Foxes want £60m for Chilwell, who is also on the radars of Chelsea and Manchester City.
21.00 BST: The future of Zlatan Ibrahimovic remains unclear, after AC Milan's Swedish superstar said he would "continue to play only if I can bring results." Speaking to Sky Sports Italy, Ibrahimovic brushed off talk about next season.
"Here nothing is known about the future now. Let's play and finish as best we can, then let's see," he said.
Ibrahimovic has an option to extend until 2021, but with talks about of AC Milan hiring RB Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick, it could spell many changes at the San Siro.
19.00 BST: Ryan Sessegnon has had a tough first year at Spurs after his £25m move from Fulham but the North London club aren't going to listen to any offers from potential suitors. According to the Daily Star, Barcelona are among those who are interested in the England youngster, but Spurs aren't going to let him go. However, fellow Spurs outcast Tanguy Ndombele could still be shipped out following rising tensions with Jose Mourinho.
18.15 BST: With the hiring of Manuel Pellegrini as their new boss, Real Betis are now looking at refreshing their squad. On Pellegrini's to-do list is to get Brahim Diaz on loan from Real Madrid, according to Mundo Deportivo. The two have a history together as Pellegrini was the coach at Malaga and Manchester City -- both former clubs of the 20-year-old Diaz. Madrid are reportedly looking at loaning Diaz, with Getafe and Real Sociedad also options.
17.20 BST: Zinedine Zidane has refused to rule out James Rodriguez playing for Real Madrid for the remainder of the season and said he "won't disregard any player" as the club close in on the La Liga title.
Madrid play their last three league games in just seven days this week -- travelling to Granada on Monday before hosting Villarreal on Thursday and visiting Leganes next Sunday. James, who turned 29 on Sunday, has been left out of the squad for Madrid's last two matches, with Zidane saying on Friday that he "didn't know" if the midfielder would play for the club again.
"James is an important player, he's always shown it," Zidane said in a news conference on Sunday. "It's his birthday so the first thing is to congratulate him.
"He's a member of the squad. It's true there are players who play more or less, but I won't disregard any player, they're all important. You'll see if he travels to Granada, but I'm counting on all the players I have."
James -- who joined Real Madrid in 2014 and returned last year from two seasons on loan at Bayern Munich -- has been linked with moves to the Premier League and Serie A this summer. The Colombia international said he wanted to leave in 2019, with Atletico Madrid his preferred destination, before Real refused to sanction the move.
16.34 BST: Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo is in the verge of agreeing a new contract at the club, the Sunday Mirror reports.
Nuno, 46, got Wolves promoted up to the Premier League two years ago, and led them to a seventh-place finish last season.
Despite the club playing in the Europa League this season (they are midway through their round-of-16 tie against Olympiakos), the club are still in the hunt for a place in next season's Champions League following Sunday's 3-0 win over Everton.
According to the Sunday Mirror, the Portuguese coach is set to sign a new deal that will commit him to Molineux until 2023.
15.41 BST: AC Milan have joined a host of top clubs interested in signing Real Madrid flop Luka Jovic this summer, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Serbia international Jovic joined Madrid for €60m last summer, following a season in which his 27 goals in 49 games propelled Eintracht Frankfurt to the semifinals of the Europa League. However, this season he has scored just two goals for Los Blancos.
Reports in England have linked Chelsea and Leicester City with a move for the 22-year-old, with the latter club only willing to pay around half what Madrid parted with for Jovic a year ago.
The Mundo Deportivo report claims that Milan are far from the only Italian club interested in Jovic with Inter Milan, Juventus and Napoli also keeping tabs on the striker.
Marcotti: Nobody will pay €60 million for Luka Jovic
Gab Marcotti and Julien Laurens explain why they believe Luka Jovic will leave Real Madrid on loan this summer.
14.54 BST: Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly spoke at length to Gazzetta Dello Sport about his future at the club (see 10.49 BST), but he also talked about the prospect of Lille striker Victor Osimhen coming to the club.
Nigeria international Osimhen has caught the eye this season, scoring 17 goals in 35 appearances including Champions League matches against Chelsea.
The 21-year-old's season is now over after the 2019-20 campaign in France was ended early due to the coronavirus pandemic, but he had already shown enough to attract attention from Premier League clubs Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham as well as Napoli.
Senegal defender Koulibaly said: "It's true he called me. We talked about racism. I told him he wouldn't have these problems coming to Naples, that he'll choose the right city.
"I've also felt the bitterness of racist insults, but never in Naples. I reassured him: I told him that, if he comes, he'll have made the best choice."
14.03 BST: Sunday's north London derby will play a pivotal role in deciding Harry Kane's future at Tottenham, according to the Sun.
Spurs find themselves out of the running for a place in top four and have only won two matches since the Premier League restart.
The report claims that the Spurs captain is growing tired of the club's failure to win a trophy and he will seriously consider his future if Arsenal finish above them for the first time since 2016.
The Gunners would go four points clear of their fierce rivals with victory on Sunday.
12.51 BST: It has been suggested that Manchester United could look to sign Barcelona's Ousmane Dembele if they cannot land Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund this summer.
ESPN's Steve Nicol details why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side should not attempt to sign the France international.
'No chance' Man United sign Barca's Dembele
Steve Nicol explains why Ousmane Dembele isn't the type of young player Man United are looking for.
11.35 BST: Two former England captain -- Steven Gerrard and John Terry -- have both been linked with the managerial vacancy at Championship club Bristol City. The club, owned by billionaire Steve Lansdown, sacked Lee Johnson last week after a run of nine games without a win.
The Sunday Express reports that Rangers boss Gerrard is among the names being considered to fill the role at Ashton Gate.
Meanwhile, Aston Villa manager Dean Smith was so concerned about losing his assistant Terry that he spoke to the former Chelsea defender about the job.
"I have spoken to John and he is fully committed to our cause here at Aston Villa," Smith told Sky.
When asked if Terry could still leave if the vacancy was still available at the end of the season, Smith added: "I don't think we can look at the summer, we've got to look at now.
"They've got Dean Holden, a former coach of mine, in charge at the moment. He is working hard for his club and JT is certainly working very hard for me. We've got a very good relationship and we enjoy working together."
10.49 BST: Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly has told Gazzetta Dello Sport that he would be happy to end his career at the club despite long being linked with a move to one of Europe's biggest clubs.
Premier League clubs Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United as well as Spanish giants Real Madrid and French champions Paris Saint-Germain have all been strongly linked with interest in the 29-year-old over the past few seasons. However, the Senegal international has remained at the Stadio San Paolo, and is open to the idea of remaining there until he retires.
"My family is doing very well in Naples and that makes me happy," he said. "It's only thanks to them that I've been here for six years because, if they weren't happy, I'd have left already. My children speak Italian as well as French. We speak both languages at home. We live peacefully here.
"I hear that I'll be leaving, but I'm fine here. I don't understand why we should talk about the market when there's nothing on the horizon. There's a new one every day.
"You never know what happens in football. I never spoke to the club to leave. If we have to find a solution, we will, but I've never talked about the transfer market. I read about my future in the newspapers but I only want to think about playing. I'm 100% for Napoli and it bothers me being linked every day to this or that European club.
"We'll see what the president decides, if he proposes extending my contract, which would allow me to end my career here. At the moment, I still have three years on my contract.
"I wouldn't say no [to ending my career here]. But I don't want to deceive anyone. We know how things are in football -- maybe you say you'll stay for life, and then you're sold. So, I tell the fans that I will give 200-300% while I'm wearing this shirt."
09.59 BST: Barcelona have given up on their hopes of bringing Neymar back to the club from Paris Saint-Germain, according to Marca.
The Spanish champions have been trying to find a way to bring the Brazil international back to Camp Nou for more than year, having only sold him to PSG for a world-record €222m in 2017.
However, Marca reports that Barca have now briefed media that there is no point continuing to fuel speculation that the forward, who helped the club win the Champions League in 2015, will be returning.
09.00 BST: Manchester City are considering offering striker Sergio Aguero a one-year extension to keep him at the Etihad until 2022, the Sunday Mirror reports.
Aguero's current deal is due to expire at the end of next season, and the Argentina international has often spoken of his desire to return to his homeland for a second spell at boyhood club Independiente.
The 32-year-old, who is out of action having undergone a knee operation two weeks ago, has scored 180 Premier League goals since he arrived at City from Atletico Madrid in 2011.
PAPER TALK (by Nick Judd): Barcelona in shock move for Spurs duo
However, they're reporting that Spurs boss Jose Mourinho has no intention of selling Sessegnon to anyone this summer, even though the England U21 international rarely figures in the north Londoner's starting lineup.
Spurs paid Fulham £25m to bring the attacking left-sided player to north London, but he has endured a frustrating season under Mourinho's watch, making just six league starts.
Barcelona are rumoured to be interested in the 20-year-old, but they also want Ndombele, another Spurs flop. The Frenchman signed for £55m, but he is a frequent target of Mourinho's criticism and could be up for grabs. Sessegnon, however, appears to not be for sale.
Would Lautaro Martinez to Barca mean Luis Suarez's time is up?
Barcelona seem to be closing on Inter forward Lautaro Martinez, but what does it mean for Luis Suarez?
Inter willing to lower price for Martinez
The two clubs have been locked in a stand-off over the Argentina striker, with the Italian club originally stating they wouldn't take anything less than €111m, which is the amount stipulated in the player's now-passed release clause.
And with the player seemingly desperate to join Barca, Inter are having to rethink their strategy.
They previously believed they could keep their prized asset if Barcelona failed to meet Martinez's release clause, but they didn't anticipate the player's desire to move to Camp Nou.
Barcelona are still keen to include a player in the deal in an effort to further reduce the price, which means there's sure to be plenty of negotiating ahead.
Conte targets Tonali and Vidal in double swoop
Conte is believed to be frustrated with his midfield following his side's recent inconsistency, which includes draws against Sassuolo and Verona, and a defeat against Bologna, in the past five matches.
That could mean that some of Inter's current engine room could find themselves up for sale in the summer, but the Nerazzurri have targeted two replacements: Tonali and Arturo Vidal.
Tonali is seen as a long-term solution for the club, while Vidal could inject some much needed experience and physicality to the side.
-- Wolverhampton Wanderers are monitoring AC Milan 21-year-old striker Rafael Leaos, according to Tuttosport. They claim that the Portugal U21 international had found it difficult after losing his place in the starting XI to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, though he has since returned to form with three goals in five games since the restart. Agent Jorge Mendes is believed to have been looking around at potential destinations, including Wolves, Juventus and Atletico Madrid, though after his recent run in front of goal, Leaos may be tempted to stay in in the Italian capital.
-- AC Milan lead the chase for Red Bull Salzburg's Dominik Szoboszlai, according to le10sport. They claim that although the Hungarian is also being tracked by Paris Saint-Germain, Arsenal and Bayern Munich, the 19-year-old would favour a move to the Rossoneri. Szoboszlai's agent and Milan representatives are believed to have started discussions in recent weeks, with a five-year contract believed to be on the table.