The French Rugby Federation (FFR) said on Tuesday there had been no further positive COVID-19 tests among its playing squad or backroom staff following the 10 reported cases ahead of this weekend's Six Nations game against Scotland in Paris.
Cyril Baille, Peato Mauvaka, Romain Taofifenua, Brice Dulin and captain Charles Ollivon were the players who returned positive tests in the latest round of testing on Sunday and have all been replaced in the 31-man squad. Two members of staff including head coach Fabien Galthie are also suspected to have contracted the virus.
Six Nations officials said over the weekend they were confident the game against Scotland in Paris would go ahead. But organisers said a decision would be reached on Wednesday.
French Government rules issued last week state that anyone testing positive must self-isolate for 10 days.
"Should the decision be that the fixture cannot go ahead, the match will be rescheduled for the earliest possible date," organisers said in a statement.
"Ensuring the health and safety of all players and staff is our number one priority."
At the tournament launch last month they said they would seek space in the calendar for postponements rather than cancellations in the case of COVID-19 impact.
Les Bleus lead the standings with two wins from two games, ahead of Wales on points difference.
Information from Reuters contributed to this report.