The Titans need to upgrade at cornerback, while the Dolphins could look to move players after a disappointing start. These trades help both sides.
- 8/14W 13-6
- 8/22L 15-10
- 8/28L 27-0
- 9/12W 20-16
- 9/19L 20-17
- 9/26W 30-24
- 10/4W 28-14
- 10/10W 47-42
- 10/17L 34-6
- 10/31h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 11/7h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 11/14h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 11/21h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 11/28h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 12/5h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 12/12h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 12/16h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 12/26h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 1/2h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- 1/9h:mm a z, US/Eastern
- Full Schedule
Stacking the NFL's most improved teams: Barnwell on the reasons behind the rise of the Cowboys, Cardinals and more
The 6-0 Cardinals have seen surprising improvement from their secondary, while the 5-1 Cowboys have been bailed out by their ascending defense.
Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are feeling good after five wins in a row, while confidence is dropping in Brian Flores and the Dolphins and DK Metcalf and the Seahawks.
How have the offseason's biggest free-agent acquisitions looked through six weeks? We ask execs and coaches from around the league -- and handed out grades to 10 such players.
While the Chargers are currently in prime position, their inability to stop opposing rushers could cost them if it continues after their off week.
The Ravens showed their strength against the Chargers, Derrick Henry ran all over the Bills, and the Chiefs got back on track. What to know for every Week 6 game.
With Baltimore's 34-6 rout of the Chargers on Sunday, quarterback Lamar Jackson set the NFL record for the most wins under the age of 25 since the 1970 merger. His 35th victory moved him past Dan Marino.
— This Baltimore victory ended with the backup quarterback taking a knee.
Seth Walder ESPN Analytics
ESPN's win probability strongly agreed with Brandon Staley's decision to go for it on 4th-and-1 from the Chargers' own 19 yard line in the third quarter. Chargers needed just a 37% chance of conversion to justify going for it. Expected conversion rate for a league average team was 63%. That makes it a clear-as-day go decision. WP go: 3.0% WP punt: 2.4%
Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams, who had been listed as questionable with a knee injury, is set to play Sunday at Baltimore.
Did the Dodgers unintentionally start a trend by not starting their best pitcher in Game 5 of the NLDS vs the SF Giants? Travis and Sliwa discussed. Plus, even though it worked, Dodger fans are split down the middle on the decisions that Dave Roberts made in that Game 5 win. And, "Fact Or Cap" with if you would return food at a restaurant if you were unsatisfied with it. Also, who is the better LA Football team: the Rams or the Chargers?
Williams has stepped up his game this season, as the former first-rounder gives the Chargers a big-play weapon over the top to help their star QB.
Backup QBs have started 37 games through five weeks, and a few more will likely get the call in Week 6. Who are the league's most reliable and most questionable second-stringers?
Who is leading the NFL's MVP race through five weeks? We rank the top candidates, look at who is climbing -- and falling -- on the board and more.
Cameron Heyward is playing better than ever in Pittsburgh, Cordarrelle Patterson is hitting new heights in Atlanta and Taylor Heinicke has stepped up in Washington.
What just happened? Barnwell on Week 5's frantic finishes, including the unprecedented Chargers comeback
Sunday featured a bevy of wild finishes and dramatic victories, from 41 fourth-quarter points in L.A. to kicking misadventures in Cincinnati.
Let's overreact to NFL Week 5: Are the Chiefs in trouble? Could Russell Wilson leave the Seahawks in 2022?
Kansas City is 2-3 and in last place in the AFC West. Seattle's injured quarterback could leave if the season goes sideways.
Who is the best team in the AFC right now? Also, ESPN Football Analyst Dan Orlovsky joins the guys to talk about Aaron Rodgers, why the Browns can win a Super Bowl with Baker Mayfield, and why Justin Herbert is his MVP right now. Plus, ESPN CFP Expert Heather Dinich joins the show to talk about how the Alabama loss impacts the top 4.
The Bills crushed the Chiefs last night in a game that showed everyone that Josh Allen is who we thought he was. Also, the Browns came up short vs the Chargers. Is Baker Mayfield as good as some give him credit for? Plus, the guys discuss the Jon Gruden email controversy.
— Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers showed early in the season they can rally to win close games on the road.
Tristan H. Cockcroft ESPN Senior Writer
Most fantasy points by a quarterback through his first 20 NFL starts: 514.24 Patrick Mahomes 478.94 Lamar Jackson 455.88 Justin Herbert 449.56 Cam Newton 436.46 Deshaun Watson
Tristan H. Cockcroft ESPN Senior Writer
Justin Herbert has his first career 40-point fantasy game.
Herbert showed his long-ball skills by lofting two perfect passes to Williams, who continues his hot start to the season for the Chargers.
Green Bay and Cincinnati traded field goal misses in a wild one, the Lions squandered a chance, and the Eagles overcame a two-score deficit. What to know for every Week 5 game.